Most people will say that the stomach area is the #1 problem area – from excess fat to feeling bloated. What we eat has a big impact on our body and can determine if fat is stored or burned. Research shows that eating “Super Fats” can actually accelerate your fat burning and reduce stomach flab.
There have been so many fad diets over the decades. Almost all people who have tried to lose weight have done the low fat diet with not much success. This is because our bodies actually need fats – it’s instrumental in the regulation of your overall hormonal balance, including many fat-burning hormones.
By substituting high-carb items in your diet such as bread, bagels, muffins, baked goods, and pasta with more of these fat-burning, healthful “fatty foods”, will transform that flab into a flatter belly. Some of the best fats to include in your diet are:
- Whole Eggs: they are loaded with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants
- Nuts (such as almonds, pecans, walnuts, and cashews): high in fiber and protein
- Seeds (such as sunflower seeds and flaxseeds): high in fiber and protein
- Avocado: rich in heart-healthy and health-boosting fatty acids
- Olive Oil: rich in heart-healthy and health-boosting fatty acids
- Fatty Fish (for example, mackerel, tuna, salmon, and trout): great source of inflammation-reducing omega-3s
- Coconut Oil: a prime source of medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs), well known for their appetite regulation, energy, and immune benefits